50. "Cloud aware Transport Oriented Cities (TOC)," University of Michigan, Dearborn, MI, USA June 01, 2016
49. "Smart Micro grid and Beyond” MHRD GIAN Lecture Series, JMI, New Delhi INDIA, May 29, 2016
48. “Interoperability of power grid with xEVs” Indian Energy Exchange (IEX), New Delhi, INDIA, April 07, 2016
47. " xEVs charging Infrastructure Research & Development in India," Workshop on Electric Mobility, Indian Smart grid Forum (ISGF) Week, Manekshaw Centre, New Delhi, INDIA, March 17, 2016.
46. “xEVs, What is X?”EV Bootcamp, workshop on Advances in Automobile Engineering, AMU, Aligarh, February 28, 2016
45. "xEVs Powertrain for Indian automotive market," IISC Bangalore, Bengaluru, KA INDIA February 18, 2016
44. "xEVs charging infrastructure” Mahindra REVA, Bengaluru, KA, INDIA, February 17, 2016
43. “Introduction to xEVs” at Institute of Technology and Management, Gorakhpur, UP, INDIA, February 15, 2016
42. "Potential Technology consortium for xEVs charging Infrastructure domiciled at CARET, AMU," BHEL, New Delhi, INDIA, February 05, 2016.
41. “Operation of High Voltage Li-ion batteries in xEVs” at IIT Madras, Chennai, TN, INDIA, January 29, 2016
40.“Guru Speak Series” on “Solutions to xEVs customers range anxiety ” Mahindra Research Valley (MRV), Sylvan County, Tamil Nadu, INDIA, January 28, 2016
39. “xEVs R&D Collaboration Avenues," Renault-Nissan India Chennai, INDIA, January 27, 2016
38. “Advanced Materials for Sodium and Potassium ion high voltage batteries,” International and Inter University Centre for Nano Science and Nano technology (IIUCNN), MG University, Kottayam, Kerala, INDIA, December 14th, 2015
37. “Potential areas of research and development in India in the emerging field of Plug-in hybrid and electric vehicular systems,” Key note Lecture at First International Conference on Advanced Materials for Power Engineering (ICAMPE 2015), Kottayam, Kerala, INDIA, December 11th, 2015
36. “CARET, AMU Research proposal for Centre of Excellence of xEVs Charging Infrastructure," Presentation to Secretary, Ministry of Heavy Industries, Govt. of India accompanied by VC AMU at Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi, INDIA December 07, 2015
35. “Overview of Electric Mobility Research and Development activities at CARET, AMU,” ARAI Deputy Director Official visit to AMU on behalf of Department of Heavy Industry, Govt. of India, December 02, 2015
34. “Electric Vehicles and Smart grid - Indian Scenario,” Workshop on Smart grid Technologies, AMU, Aligarh, INDIA, November 2015
33. “ Power Market Operations in Smartgrid ,” Workshop on Smart grid Technologies, AMU, Aligarh, INDIA, November 2015
32. “ Charging Infrastructure for xEVs in India ,” Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. Guragaon, INDIA, October 2015
31. “ Research Methodologies ,” Faculty Development Workshop, AMU, Aligarh, INDIA, May 2015
30. “ Potential Areas of Research,” Faculty Development Workshop, AMU, Aligarh, INDIA, May 2015
29. “Feature Function Analysis for Autonomous xEVs,” Ford Motor Company, Ford Mexico, Cuautitlán Izcalli, Estado de México, Mexico, October 2014
28. “Integration of Sate of the Art Technologies into Conventional Electrical Engineering Curriculum,” Taibah University, Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah, , Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, March 11, 2014
27. “An overview of Plug-in Hybrid and Electric Vehicles in the Smart Grid Environment,” ECE Seminar, King Abdul Aziz University, Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, March 05, 2014
26. “Redefining Engineering Faculty Research Areas with Electrified Powertrain,” Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah Al-Mukarramah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, March 04, 2014
25. “Outline of the Design of an Autonomous Hybrid Electric Vehicle” Taif University, Taif, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, March 03, 2014
24. “Overview of System Engineering Research and Product Development of Electrified Vehicles,” Ford Motor Company, Dearborn, MI, USA, February 2014
23. “Alternative Energy Engineering Curriculum as an Engineering Minor Program,” City Tech., City University of New York, Brooklyn, NY, USA, August 2013
22. “IPC Display for Range Estimation and Energy Management for Battery Electric Vehicles,” Chrysler Group LLC, MI, USA, May 2013.
21. “Instrument Panel Clusters Research and Development for Battery Electric Vehicles,” Magneti Marelli, FIAT, Corbetta, Milan, Italy, April 2013.
20. “Conceptual framework of Hybrid and Plug-in hybrid Vehicles,” California State University, Long beach, CA, USA, April 2013.
19. “Introduction to the communicative aspects of Hybrid and Plug-in hybrid vehicles with the Smart grid,” Krishna Engineering College, New Delhi, India, Feb. 2013.
18. “Model based development of a Fuzzy Logic based Controller for the energy management of hybrid, plug-in hybrid and electric vehicles,” Math works , Bengaluru, KA, India, live video telecasted to Math works Inc., Boston, MA, USA, Jan 2013.
17. “Smart charging mechanism for future vehicles in India,” Mahindra Research Valley, Mahindra and Mahindra Inc., Chennai, India, Dec. 2012.
16. “Incorporation of renewable energy courses in AICTE approved engineering curriculum,” Department of Electrical Engineering, Aligarh Muslim University, UP, India Nov. 2012.
15. “Interaction of Plug-in hybrid vehicles with the smart grid,” General Motor R&D Headquarters, Milford, MI, USA, Feb. 2012.
14. “How Smart is the Smart Grid?” Department of Electrical Engineering, Aligarh Muslim University, UP, India Nov. 2011.
13. “Interaction of Plug-in hybrid vehicles with the smart grid,” Magna Inc. Head Quarters , Aurora, Toronto, Canada, September, 2011
12. “Academic Potential and Challenges in the Integration of Alternative Energy Curriculum in the Existing Engineering Programs,” Department. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Oakland University, MI, USA, April 2011.
11. “State of the Art Review of Electric, Hybrid and Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles,” Grand Valley State University, Grand Rapids, MI, USA, March, 2011 M.S. Alam_CV_ 12/15
10. “Potential Areas of Research and Development in the Emerging Field of Hybrid and Electric Vehicular Systems,” College of Science, Engineering and Technology Colloquium, Saginaw Valley State University, University Center, MI, March, USA, 2011.
9. “Technical Challenges in the Integration of Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles with the Smart Grid,” Keynote speaker at the Conf. of Advances in Mechanical Engineeringg., Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, UP, India, Nov. 27-28, 2010.
8. “Alternative Energy Initiative and the Ongoing Solar Photovoltaic Projects at SVSU,” SVSU representative at Dow Corning Inc., Midland, MI, USA, Oct. 2010.
7. “Realistic Standing of Hybrid Electric Vehicles in the Automotive Industry,” Southern Polytechnic State University, Marietta, GA, USA, March 2010.
6. “Research, Development and Commercialization of Hybrid Vehicles in the Automotive Industry,” Z.H. College of Engineering, Aligarh Muslim University, UP, India, July 2009.
5. “High Voltage Ni-MH Battery State Estimation for System Level Control of Hybrid Dodge RAM,” Tech Club, Chrysler Group LLC, Auburn Hills, MI, USA, Feb. 2009.
4. “Hybrid Fuel cell energy storage system,” United Technologies Corporation, Windsor Locks, CT, USA, July 2008.
3. “Development of Hybrid Fuel Cell, Battery, Ultra Capacitor Based Distributed Generation System for Electric Ship Applications at Institute of Clean Energy Technology,” A milestone review of the project funded by Office of Naval Research of USA (ONR), Mississippi State University, USA, Aug. 2007.
2. "Fuzzy logic based design of hybrid Fuel cell vehicle charging station," University of Windsor, Windsor, Canada, May 2005
1. “Design, Analysis & Hardware Development of a Prototype Hybrid Hydrogen Fuel Cell, Lithium-ion Battery Electric Scooter," Center of Electro-Chemical Engineering., Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, USA, March 2005.